Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!!


This is my first ever Blog Award and it comes to me from my dear friend and co-worker Martha of Martha's Menagerie. I can't tell you how much fun I have been having with this little ol' blog. Truly it has been more fun then I ever imagined - I couldn't have done this without Martha's encouragement and mentoring! Believe me there have been times when I was completly lost and she has walked me right through it. I know I have a long way to got.... Thanks to everyone who has left me such encouraging comments - you are all the best. :)

5 comments:

Martha said...

Awww, how sweet! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world. I always look forward to your posts and comments. You rock RP! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

B : ) said...

Hooray!! An award!! That is so exciting, isn't it? Glad you're having fun : )

Vicki ~ FL said...

You deserve any and all awards that may come your way....congrats!

Maria Berg said...

I am happy for you. nice water girl and yes let it snoe let it snow.

The puppy would love the snow as well as the Santa.
/Maria Berg